Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
yoyo1023
Betta_thanu
StarshipAgony7
lilgame06
8 posters

ATTN EVERYONE READ

lilgame06
    lilgame06

ATTN EVERYONE READ Empty ATTN EVERYONE READ

Post by lilgame06 April 24th 2013, 6:09 pm

Sup fellas...DK officially passed commish to me for the remainder of madden 13. So now I need to gather enough interest to determine if we'll be continuing beyond the 2015 season. Or more so, who else will be playing beyond the 2015 season.

Ideally, even if we only have like 17 people, I'd still like to keep it going. I like my team so much, I'd just like to see how much more they develop. I would also like to continue the Monday, Wednesday, Friday advance schedule as well, but if I get request for a slower or faster pace, I'll consider.

As for the remainder of the current 2015 season, we will advance to week 17 on late Thursday, early Friday. And then on to the playoffs Sunday night/Monday morning. Hopefully we can keep a good enough pace to finish the playoffs by next weekend and begin preparing for the offseason.

So post here to let me know if you're staying or joining...and post any thoughts, concerns, or suggestions.

Thanks
    StarshipAgony7
    StarshipAgony7

ATTN EVERYONE READ Empty Re: ATTN EVERYONE READ

Post by StarshipAgony7 April 24th 2013, 7:26 pm

I'm in
    Betta_thanu
    Betta_thanu

Post by Betta_thanu April 24th 2013, 8:31 pm

hey, i dont plan in coming back, already burned out in so many leagues. i do however have a comment and that is we need to learn from this season so what happened this year does not happen again. For my first time in the so many seasons i have been in this league i've seen a league where people already lost interest towards middle of last season. We tried to bring back the spirit and we all riot around, recruited new guys and blah blah blah...still was not enough, people lost interest. I have been in leagues that are still up and running so i dont think it is a matter of people losing interest or whatever, something else is lacking. In my humble opinion, we need some sort of uniformity and leadership, something that forces each and every one of us to be at one single place at the same time so we can all share our ideas, talk little trash, schedule our games and so on. I believe the addition of groupme was a success, yet there were others like Indo, Youngz, Sack that were never there. By no means i am calling anyone out, I myself if I went on Aim 5 times this whole season is a lot, but i dont mind using it if that is what the commish want us to do. Keep in mind that in this day and age, we have so many ways to communicate : aim, facebook, groupme, emails, etc so not reason why we shouldn't use one as the official one and FORCE everyone to use it. This league is so damn good filled with so many good owners to allow a debacle like this to happen again. Just my two cents, hope we learn from this and start M25 on a good note.
    yoyo1023
    yoyo1023

Post by yoyo1023 April 24th 2013, 8:46 pm

I am in!!
    YoungC-JR
    YoungC-JR

Post by YoungC-JR April 24th 2013, 9:42 pm

Betta_thanu wrote:hey, i dont plan in coming back, already burned out in so many leagues. i do however have a comment and that is we need to learn from this season so what happened this year does not happen again. For my first time in the so many seasons i have been in this league i've seen a league where people already lost interest towards middle of last season. We tried to bring back the spirit and we all riot around, recruited new guys and blah blah blah...still was not enough, people lost interest. I have been in leagues that are still up and running so i dont think it is a matter of people losing interest or whatever, something else is lacking. In my humble opinion, we need some sort of uniformity and leadership, something that forces each and every one of us to be at one single place at the same time so we can all share our ideas, talk little trash, schedule our games and so on. I believe the addition of groupme was a success, yet there were others like Indo, Youngz, Sack that were never there. By no means i am calling anyone out, I myself if I went on Aim 5 times this whole season is a lot, but i dont mind using it if that is what the commish want us to do. Keep in mind that in this day and age, we have so many ways to communicate : aim, facebook, groupme, emails, etc so not reason why we shouldn't use one as the official one and FORCE everyone to use it. This league is so damn good filled with so many good owners to allow a debacle like this to happen again. Just my two cents, hope we learn from this and start M25 on a good note.
    ATTN EVERYONE READ 36250441
    Betta_thanu
    Betta_thanu

Post by Betta_thanu April 24th 2013, 10:51 pm

GROUPME, CATS HAVE PHONES, SCARED TO GO INTO GROUPME, LIKE WE GONNA CALL THEIR PHONES SMFH
    John5153
    John5153

Post by John5153 April 24th 2013, 11:42 pm

I haven't been here that long, but what hit this league like BETTA said wasn't really boredom, I think it was the fact that the set of commissioners wasn't on the same page. Count me in...ill stay around play a CPU game every now and then...just to fuck with the niners
    Betta_thanu
    Betta_thanu

Post by Betta_thanu April 25th 2013, 12:24 am

lol, ok fuck it, i changed my mind, i be back and will take over Redskins. playing cpu gms helps you boost your selft steem.
    tsoukalos

Post by tsoukalos May 16th 2013, 5:15 pm

Winning games down 10-3 in the 4th quarter, then starting to try, scoring touchdowns, eventually winning 20-10 and pressing B to showboat before each one and forcing the guy to quit by mocking him makes my day. (This just happened on a ranked game) I think that what hurt the XML is the loss of the beloved Bikasaw. That guy kept everyone fueled and pumped all day everyday.
    Nytitan21
    Nytitan21

Post by Nytitan21 July 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

tsoukalos wrote:Winning games down 10-3 in the 4th quarter, then starting to try, scoring touchdowns, eventually winning 20-10 and pressing B to showboat before each one and forcing the guy to quit by mocking him makes my day. (This just happened on a ranked game) I think that what hurt the XML is the loss of the beloved Bikasaw. That guy kept everyone fueled and pumped all day everyday.

Kill yourself, Bik
    YoungC-JR
    YoungC-JR

Post by YoungC-JR July 19th 2013, 7:20 pm

R.I.P XML?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 3:37 pm