Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SiientRiot
echodyneharmonic
klc22
psychomantis930
lilgame06
FlyAsomughaFly
Zsirvone28
Bikaben
12 posters

Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13.

Bikaben

Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13. Empty Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13.

Post by Bikaben July 22nd 2012, 10:49 pm

Honestly this is a thing that was waiting to happen.. better early than never.

Coach Bikaben had yet another breakthrough today in his coaching practice. His team can now read any defense. It can defeat any defense with ease, and he is bringing the 3 division championship winning defense back this year with whatever team hires him.

His predictions are not an XML bowl in the 5 or so seasons that will come, but his predictions are to win his division at least 3-4 of 5 years. And yes, that's even with the Jets. Coach Yoyo is defeatable, Coach Soop is going down, and whoever is unfortunate enough to be the Bills will get defeated twice a year.

His predictions for season one? A division championship. When you play Coach Bikaben you're playing Peyton Manning at QB, Tom Landry as coach. And yes that includes his Flex defense.

Yes I know I make a bunch of guarantees, but you guys can't lie.. I won my division year 2, year 3, and year 5. I'm not illegitimate at all anymore.. in fact I should be someone to fear. Oh, and I lost to BJCole 12-14 in the division championship, a game I should have won had I not fumbled. Just putting that out there..

Anyways.. I'm stoked for the season and I honestly strongly believe my guarantees will come to fruition once again.

Zsirvone28

Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13. Empty Re: Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13.

Post by Zsirvone28 July 22nd 2012, 11:04 pm

*cough* SCRUB *cough*
    FlyAsomughaFly

Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13. Empty Re: Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13.

Post by FlyAsomughaFly July 23rd 2012, 2:08 pm

I know this is my first year in this league but is it me or is this guy(or girl) one of those that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Predicts division championships but won't make it past the .500 mark.I don't know, can any other veterans confirm this?!?! I actually want to be in the same division as you know so I can make you eat all your bold predictions!!! At the least play you during the regular season to whoop up on you!!
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 23rd 2012, 2:44 pm

^^^ rofl. Actually, I won my division in XML 12 3 of 5 years, and won a playoff game. I do well basically each season. Dude honestly if you guys are going to downplay me, I will have all of my 16 games broadcasted; I don't care. Just watch my genius come in action. I can read any defense, I can beat any defense, and I can stop any offense. If I can beat Lilgame and YoungC down on a frequent basis, I'm pretty sure Soop and Yoyo will fall as well. Oh well; downplay me again guys. Like I always say.. "You'll all see."
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 23rd 2012, 3:02 pm

Remember that guarantee where I personally guaranteed I would win the next 10 games or so? And I did? Think about that one. Wink
    FlyAsomughaFly

Post by FlyAsomughaFly July 23rd 2012, 5:05 pm

Yeah like I said, Ive never played anybody in this league so I don't know who is good or who is terrible. I just know that people who brag about how good they are usually aren't..lol. Time will tell I guess. Can't wait to get this shit started!!!
    Zsirvone28

Post by Zsirvone28 July 23rd 2012, 5:23 pm

FlyAsomughaFly wrote:Can't wait to get this shit started!!!

That's all I'm interested in right there. Can't wait to get teams, make trades, and start the season.
    lilgame06
    lilgame06

Post by lilgame06 July 23rd 2012, 5:38 pm

FlyAsomughaFly wrote:I know this is my first year in this league but is it me or is this guy(or girl) one of those that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Predicts division championships but won't make it past the .500 mark.I don't know, can any other veterans confirm this?!?! I actually want to be in the same division as you know so I can make you eat all your bold predictions!!! At the least play you during the regular season to whoop up on you!!

yea, just learn to ignore bik. He is exactly what you said...talks all this trash...talks about how amazing his defense and offense are...and then gets blown out 55-21...and then claims he's practiced new genius schemes that he cant wait to use on his next opponent...and gets blown out 45-21...and claims he made progress...lmao.
    FlyAsomughaFly

Post by FlyAsomughaFly July 23rd 2012, 9:02 pm

Bahahaha..lol. That's too funny lil game. Thats sounds about right!!
    psychomantis930
    psychomantis930

Post by psychomantis930 July 27th 2012, 12:02 pm

yeah we like to joke about bik in this league Smile but he has improved. I however suck at this game and am lucky to go .500 but i have my moments where do upset people sometimes
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 27th 2012, 4:00 pm

Lilgame you serious? I won the division 3 of 5 years.. And I beat you twice a year every year. I let everything in this topic slide except for that. I'm actually good.. that downplaying is a joke because I was better than you and YoungC last year. But okay.
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 27th 2012, 4:03 pm

Oh and my prediction I'd win the next 9 games that season.. I pulled through. You never could beat me on a consistent basis, I won the division each year besides year 1 and that off year.. so I have no idea why you're talking smack. But okay.
    lilgame06
    lilgame06

Post by lilgame06 July 27th 2012, 5:09 pm

Bikaben wrote:Lilgame you serious? I won the division 3 of 5 years.. And I beat you twice a year every year. I let everything in this topic slide except for that. I'm actually good.. that downplaying is a joke because I was better than you and YoungC last year. But okay.

twice a year every year? slow your role bro...cause that's a lie beyond lies
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 27th 2012, 5:12 pm

http://xtreme-football.net/XML/team/schedule/IND?season=2011

Go through all of our games and I was 6-3 against you. I'm only pissed off because your sitting there acting like I'm Orpheus or something, getting stomped each year with no chance to make playoffs, like I suck or something. That's why I got upset.
    klc22

Post by klc22 July 27th 2012, 10:03 pm

Bik 1-20 vs me Very Happy
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 28th 2012, 5:53 pm

Love ya KLC =)
    echodyneharmonic

Post by echodyneharmonic July 28th 2012, 8:14 pm

Man I just wonder how chill and cool things would be if Bik just kept his mouth shut and focused on SIM gameplay more than just trying to win at all costs.
    lilgame06
    lilgame06

Post by lilgame06 July 28th 2012, 11:56 pm

echodyneharmonic wrote:Man I just wonder how chill and cool things would be if Bik just kept his mouth shut and focused on SIM gameplay more than just trying to win at all costs.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Bikaben

Post by Bikaben July 29th 2012, 1:56 pm

As a competitive person, I try my best to be the very best I can at Madden. I sit there in practice, I ask the best players questions, and I improve. That's what you're supposed to do. If you have no respect for me, that's your own problem. At least I make a supreme effort to be as good as I can to win.
    SiientRiot
    SiientRiot

Post by SiientRiot July 29th 2012, 2:07 pm

Bik is still at it? Damn son. GIMME THE BILLS!
    Danny Ocean

Post by Danny Ocean July 30th 2012, 11:30 am

Love him or hate him, ole Bik gets people talking and brings out the best and in some cases the worst of people. Every league needs one and we have ours.
    jsack11
    jsack11

Post by jsack11 July 30th 2012, 9:08 pm

Plus..he's a local celebrity. And we have the video to prove it.
    YoungC-JR
    YoungC-JR

Post by YoungC-JR July 30th 2012, 9:28 pm

jsack11 wrote:Plus..he's a local celebrity. And we have the video to prove it.

You mean this video........Very Happy

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/iPhone-App-Stolen-Found-Police-116637468.html
    Betta_thanu
    Betta_thanu

Post by Betta_thanu July 30th 2012, 11:02 pm

It is Bik against the world, being from Miami I understand what is like to have not a monkey, but a whole Zoo in your back like my boy Lebron had to endure this past season, just for that and the fact that he is as cocky as Rex Ryan, I have a feeling Bik will make it to the big dance (SB) at least once in our next Madden rodeo, and who knows, maybe win it all. Only time will tell…
    echodyneharmonic

Post by echodyneharmonic July 31st 2012, 3:20 pm

Betta_thanu wrote:I have a feeling Bik will make it to the big dance (SB) at least once in our next Madden rodeo, and who knows, maybe win it all. Only time will tell…

Here...this is for you.

Coach Bikaben will make headlines in XML 13. Dc_cup_results

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 5:52 am