Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Week 14: Browns/Chiefs

Shadez
    Shadez

Week 14: Browns/Chiefs Empty Week 14: Browns/Chiefs

Post by Shadez October 24th 2012, 2:16 am

Why the fuck was this game played? I was looking forward to playing this game as I was on a 4 game win streak. I had tickets to the Bears game last night, I jump on today to try and play this game and I have to download and install an update and this is the shit I get when I'm finally able to get in.

This is some bullshit!!!! This is the only reason i hate 2 day scheduling. It doesn't allow anyone to have a life for a day.

And i've been on AIM for a couple hours now. So its not like I'm just now attempting to get this game in. I've been on AIM since 9pm cst looking to play this game. I joined this league to play games not to have my opponents play the cpu. wtf
    Shadez
    Shadez

Week 14: Browns/Chiefs Empty Re: Week 14: Browns/Chiefs

Post by Shadez October 24th 2012, 5:45 pm

bump
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 October 25th 2012, 1:37 am

Future reference if your wanting to contact me, aimlessly posting so in the scheduling threads isn't the place. I don't read all of these threads.

However, if you had made a post stating when you can/can't play then we could go off of something eh? I was told there was no attempt from you to play your game, and so an auto-pilot was awarded. From now on, it'd be wise of you to contact your opponent and tell them if your going to a game or post on the forum saying "I can play tomorrow night" or something. We advance on a M-W-F schedule...that hasn't changed. It's Wednesday which means your game should have been played either Monday or Tuesday.
    Shadez
    Shadez

Post by Shadez October 25th 2012, 1:44 pm

This works both ways. He didn't post, he didn't attempt to contact me. We were both looking to play the game on the same day and at the same time. By what you posted up above neither of us should have been awarded to play the cpu. It should have just been simmed at worst. I was on and trying to play this game as he was playing it. That's fucked up!
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 October 25th 2012, 11:12 pm

Shadez wrote:This works both ways. He didn't post, he didn't attempt to contact me. We were both looking to play the game on the same day and at the same time. By what you posted up above neither of us should have been awarded to play the cpu. It should have just been simmed at worst. I was on and trying to play this game as he was playing it. That's fucked up!
    That'd be great if I could read minds and know that you were trying to play as well. Save the hassle next time and post a scheduling thread.
    Shadez
    Shadez

Post by Shadez November 1st 2012, 5:31 pm

Tell that to the other guy as well that had the opportunity to play the CPU. Pffff....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 7:38 am