Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In-season Rookie Scouting

Zsirvone28

In-season Rookie Scouting Empty In-season Rookie Scouting

Post by Zsirvone28 July 9th 2012, 1:20 pm

In-season Rookie Scouting

Just a look at the In-season Rookie Scouting for Madden 13 this year that will be included in the online Connected Careers. Find this pretty awesome when combined with the fact that draft classes are going to be COMPLETELY random this year hopefully. Looks as if you spend points to unlock a players letter grade first, then spend more points to unlock their actual number grade.

I think one of the coolest features about this is the Scheme, Player Type, Intangible, and Production categories they have listed. Scouting seems to be fairly in-depth this year, will make us really work for our rookies. Drafts are going to be a lotttt more fun this year hopefully! Can't wait!
    lilgame06
    lilgame06

In-season Rookie Scouting Empty Re: In-season Rookie Scouting

Post by lilgame06 July 9th 2012, 5:01 pm

yea, i saw this video a few weeks ago. Can't wait to try this scouting out for myself
    Zsirvone28

Post by Zsirvone28 July 26th 2012, 1:18 pm

Watched this video again and caught a few things I missed before. XML is going to be one hell of a league this year if everyone is dedicated to their franchise. Scouting rookies, building teams, and progressing your team will really determine who is the best GM on a year-by-year basis. Can not WAIT for this game to drop and the league to start.

Scouting is RIDICULOUSLY in-depth this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 3:44 pm