Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Petition to have draft on Monday night

Poll

Draft on Monday Good for you?

[ 7 ]
    Petition to have draft on Monday night I_vote_lcap78%Petition to have draft on Monday night I_vote_rcap [78%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Petition to have draft on Monday night I_vote_lcap22%Petition to have draft on Monday night I_vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    hass
    hass

Petition to have draft on Monday night Empty Petition to have draft on Monday night

Post by hass January 1st 2013, 6:35 am

Hey guys, I think Monday would be the best night to have the draft with the playoffs on this weekend.

Assuming (a very big if) the playoffs get done by the weekend, we can get the small stuff out of the way during the weekend like Resignings/FA period then have the draft Monday night. It works best for me and I think would be choice for a lot who would like to watch the Wild Card weekend games.

Let your voice be heard.
    BigJohnMic
    BigJohnMic

Petition to have draft on Monday night Empty Re: Petition to have draft on Monday night

Post by BigJohnMic January 1st 2013, 2:38 pm

I'm good with that. I'll b watching the nat'l championship game, but I can draft then as well.
    indo501
    indo501

Petition to have draft on Monday night Empty Re: Petition to have draft on Monday night

Post by indo501 January 1st 2013, 6:59 pm

Well personally I'd prefer Sunday night, not like there is any games on Sunday night.
    YoungC-JR
    YoungC-JR

Post by YoungC-JR January 1st 2013, 11:23 pm

indo501 wrote:Well personally I'd prefer Sunday night, not like there is any games on Sunday night.

i like sunday aswell
    hass
    hass

Post by hass January 2nd 2013, 2:09 am

Can't do Sunday, thats why I suggested monday lol..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 9:22 am