Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Off season News

lilgame06
    lilgame06

Off season News Empty Off season News

Post by lilgame06 May 2nd 2013, 2:02 pm

First, I would like to congratulate John (Arizona Cardinals) for his XML bowl victory over the Texans. First season in the league and he snatches a XML Bowl...not too shabby. According to DK, this may not go down as an official season. But nevertheless, it was a long season and credit is due to a XML Bowl champion. I did record the game on my PVR, so I will upload it to YouTube over the weekend. As I have about 4 other games I need to upload before that.

Ok folks, we are in the offseason. I will work out a schedule once I get off work this evening. I close at work the next five nights, so the draft may not be until mid next week sometime. I'll let y'all know later tonight though.

In the meantime, we are in the resign period, so make your final offers and franchise tags to your pending free agents through this evening. I'd like to advance to the first round of free agency by midnight.

And once again, congrats to John for the XML Bowl victory for the 2015 season
    John5153
    John5153

Off season News Empty Re: Off season News

Post by John5153 May 5th 2013, 12:11 am

lilgame06 wrote:First, I would like to congratulate John (Arizona Cardinals) for his XML bowl victory over the Texans. First season in the league and he snatches a XML Bowl...not too shabby. According to DK, this may not go down as an official season. But nevertheless, it was a long season and credit is due to a XML Bowl champion. I did record the game on my PVR, so I will upload it to YouTube over the weekend. As I have about 4 other games I need to upload before that.

Ok folks, we are in the offseason. I will work out a schedule once I get off work this evening. I close at work the next five nights, so the draft may not be until mid next week sometime. I'll let y'all know later tonight though.

In the meantime, we are in the resign period, so make your final offers and franchise tags to your pending free agents through this evening. I'd like to advance to the first round of free agency by midnight.

And once again, congrats to John for the XML Bowl victory for the 2015 season

What? Not officlal?
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 May 6th 2013, 9:58 pm

No this season WILL be official. Anything past this one, won't go down in the record books but can still be played out for fun.
    John5153
    John5153

Post by John5153 May 7th 2013, 2:08 pm

TheDarkKnight50 wrote:No this season WILL be official. Anything past this one, won't go down in the record books but can still be played out for fun.

Hahaha yes! I get to go up in the rafters!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 2:10 am