CARDS BLOCK

    Share

    John5153

    Posts: 41
    Join date: 2013-03-07

    CARDS BLOCK

    Post by John5153 on March 9th 2013, 11:18 am

    Fitz and Peterson........ Untouchable

    Wr Simpson - 91 spd, 84 catch 81 cit 88 spc 79 rr


    Willing to move my picks


    Don't have much else....hit me with an offer!

    Betta_thanu

    Posts: 146
    Join date: 2012-07-08

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by Betta_thanu on March 9th 2013, 12:20 pm

    Interested in DT Williams if u up for some inside division trade!! Very Happy btw welcome to XML my friend

    John5153

    Posts: 41
    Join date: 2013-03-07

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by John5153 on March 11th 2013, 12:49 am

    Williams a fa...he was unavailable when I joined

    Nytitan21

    Posts: 114
    Join date: 2012-07-07
    Age: 27
    Location: New York

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by Nytitan21 on March 11th 2013, 1:02 am

    You want em u can tell commish and he will protect wm

    BigJohnMic

    Posts: 282
    Join date: 2012-08-21
    Age: 28

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by BigJohnMic on March 11th 2013, 1:39 am

    John, I'm interested in your first round pick... i have the second pick overall. Let me know what you'd like me to add to it in return for the first overall pick. Thanks.

    lilgame06

    Posts: 127
    Join date: 2012-07-08
    Age: 26
    Location: Maryland

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by lilgame06 on March 11th 2013, 2:27 am

    You don't have any players that really catch my attention, but I'd be interested in your draft picks. I saw you had interest in Bruce Campbell...lemme know whats up. I'd also be willing to help you at Center with C Chris Myers...obviously comes with a more expensive price tag

    John5153

    Posts: 41
    Join date: 2013-03-07

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by John5153 on March 11th 2013, 3:44 pm

    BigJohnMic wrote:John, I'm interested in your first round pick... i have the second pick overall. Let me know what you'd like me to add to it in return for the first overall pick. Thanks.


    Imma check out your team

    John5153

    Posts: 41
    Join date: 2013-03-07

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by John5153 on March 11th 2013, 3:45 pm

    lilgame06 wrote:You don't have any players that really catch my attention, but I'd be interested in your draft picks. I saw you had interest in Bruce Campbell...lemme know whats up. I'd also be willing to help you at Center with C Chris Myers...obviously comes with a more expensive price tag


    Ill take a look

    BigJohnMic

    Posts: 282
    Join date: 2012-08-21
    Age: 28

    Re: CARDS BLOCK

    Post by BigJohnMic on March 11th 2013, 5:51 pm

    John5153 wrote:
    BigJohnMic wrote:John, I'm interested in your first round pick... i have the second pick overall. Let me know what you'd like me to add to it in return for the first overall pick. Thanks.


    Imma check out your team
    Please do. I have a trade block posted. Would love to make it happen.

      Current date/time is August 1st 2014, 5:49 am