XML updates across the board!

TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

XML updates across the board!

Post by TheDarkKnight50 on March 7th 2013, 11:45 pm

Ok so time to give some updates!

First thing is first it's time to welcome lilgame and BigJohnMic as co-commissioners of the XML! That's right. I'm still going to be running the show (a lot of it behind the scenes) but lilgame and BigJohnMic are stepping up their role and are going to be making the big decisions along my side and will also be taking a major leadership role. Not only can you seek me out if you have issues during a game or with another owner, but you can seek these two out for official resolutions. We will be in constant communication together to make sure things run smooth. So if you have any questions or concerns in the league look for these two guys as well as they are now co-commissioners! I'm not in the chats as much as I'd like to be these days and so these two guys are going to be my eyes and ears when I'm away and vice versa if they are away.

Next, we have a lot of new owners coming into the league. I'd like to welcome them all. At this time we have two teams open. The Browns and the Vikings. shadez has moved to the Bears. So we are looking to fill these last two spots before we head into free agency.

I can now give a tentative schedule for your off-season. It looks as if tomorrow night we will be able to advance to the off-season officially. Hoping it follows through and we are able to but it is seeming more and more the case. And it is looking as if Wednesday night may be our rookie draft. Again check back, as I will be posting the full off-season schedule in detail tomorrow night or Saturday.

That's all for now but more news will be headed your way soon!

-DK

Admin

Re: XML updates across the board!

Post by TheDarkKnight50 on March 7th 2013, 11:59 pm

I would also like to mention that I hand selected these two guys because I felt that they have been essential to the success of the XML over the years, and they were both ready to make the move.

Post by Shadez on March 8th 2013, 1:17 pm

Can we start with some rules. lol!

Congrats gents on the promotion!
    lilgame06

Post by lilgame06 on March 8th 2013, 2:27 pm

We are planning on bringing back a rulebook in time for the regular season
    Shadez

Post by Shadez on March 8th 2013, 2:59 pm

lilgame06 wrote:We are planning on bringing back a rulebook in time for the regular season

Thank you!
    Nytitan21

Post by Nytitan21 on March 9th 2013, 2:35 am

SOooooooooooooooooo how about that re-sign period? lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 24th 2017, 10:57 am