Xtreme Madden League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding

Zsirvone28

Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding Empty Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding

Post by Zsirvone28 September 26th 2012, 11:39 am

Anyone think user block shedding and user and CPU pass rush should be upped in the sliders to make it easier?
    echodyneharmonic

Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding Empty Re: Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding

Post by echodyneharmonic September 26th 2012, 3:35 pm

Upping user Pass Rushing real high is just going to give the same issue as All-Pro where crappy players are great pass rushers because of "stick skills". CPU Pass Rush seems if anything a bit overpowered to me so far so I disagree there too.
    indo501
    indo501

Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding Empty Re: Sliders - Pass Rush and Block Shedding

Post by indo501 September 26th 2012, 4:11 pm

Block Shedding should be a little easier, so I agree
    Zsirvone28

Post by Zsirvone28 September 26th 2012, 6:19 pm

echodyneharmonic wrote:Upping user Pass Rushing real high is just going to give the same issue as All-Pro where crappy players are great pass rushers because of "stick skills". CPU Pass Rush seems if anything a bit overpowered to me so far so I disagree there too.

I'm not saying jack it through the roof, just a minimal increase so that the pressure gets there a little quicker.
    Zsirvone28

Post by Zsirvone28 September 26th 2012, 6:20 pm

indo501 wrote:Block Shedding should be a little easier, so I agree

This is my biggest complaint, I think block shedding should a bit easier.
    TheDarkKnight50
    TheDarkKnight50
    Admin

Post by TheDarkKnight50 September 26th 2012, 11:29 pm

When we adjusted the game time to 6 minutes, I did increase a minimal 2 points up on block shedding I believe as well a few other categories. As it would wipe clean the injury slate again, if we were to adjust sliders it may have to wait until after the season. We can certainly discuss slider adjustments however.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:58 pm